Am I mad πŸ˜‚

Am I mad πŸ˜‚

Just overheard my hubby telling my daughter ' I'm not sure what your mother's on but she's been out the garden every day this week, something to do with a green gym and not letting her online people down' πŸ˜†

So do I put him out of his misery or let him think I'm going totally mad ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In fairness to him I probably do sound slightly deranged, but my garden is starting to look a tad better. But I still have a lot of work to do 🌷🌲xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good for you Kat! Mad, or not, you're burning those calories, toning those muscles and getting a lovely garden, to boot! :)

• Got a long way to go for a lovely garden but I am enjoying it, amazing how much difference even an hour or so a day can make xx

• It looks lovely to me Kat and a heck of a lot better than mine! Next fine day, I shall take your lead and get out and do some weeding :)

• Don't tell him! Whatever helps you is with doing. Keep him guessing

• He's been giving me funny looks all week, hasn't said a word to me and if I hadn't heard him I would be starting to wonder why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and no I'm not going to tell πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

• great job and it is looking great.

Ours is still covered in snow and ice it will be about a month before it is gone

keep it up :)

• Thank you, lots more work to do yet

Wow months I love snow, we don't get much here and it never lasts more than a day or so, but when it does I'm worse than the grandkids, can't wait to go play in it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ§xx

• Hehe we have had it since December so you are welcome to it as I am am sick of seeing it now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't wait until it is gone and can get out into my garden and start building more.

Take care

• That sounds amazing but I can imagine it does become tiresome especially once it turns to ice xx

• Yep the ice is terrible. We are sort of going through that stage now as the temperature is above freezing during the day and below during the night. So whatever melts during the day is frozen over during the night.

Some days it would be better to put skates on to get to the shops.

• Well done Katmt , keep him guessingπŸ˜„Being in the garden is good for the soul.

• And the aching body πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ xx

• Haha and that!

• Talk about aching geees my legs hurt after the 75 minute treadmill session. Have been on the couch all afternoon lol

• I'd keep him guessing it will drive him mad trying to find out. πŸ€”

• Hi Katmt

Keep him guessing! Your doing great in your green gym, keep up the good work. Your garden is looking lovely.

• Green gym wins the day I'd say Katmt its looking good. I would definitely keep my husband guessing.

You may also like...