100 days!

100 days!

MyFitnessPal tells me I have logged in for 97 days so far - that means on Tuesday, my next weigh in, I will have logged in for 100 days! I'm really pleased with my self for having stuck with this for so long. My weight loss has been very slow but steady in small amounts. I'm really hoping that on Tuesday I might get to 9st 9lb, which would be a 9lb loss altogether. I know that might not look like much of an achievement to those of you who have lost so many stones rather than pounds, and I applaud your amazing achievement, but for me it's been a long, slow journey to this point. My goal is eventually 9st 2-4lb. I'd really like to hit 9st 7lb before we go on holiday in late May.

So there we have it! Have a great weekend everyone. I'm out to a St. Patrick's dinner tonight and for Sunday pub lunch with daughter and son in law tomorrow, so I need to keep Tuesday's goal in mind! 😊

Photo is entirely irrelevant! It was taken in the wonderful Yorkshire Sculpture Park last week. Thought I'd share it with you.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great photo. I haven't been there for a few years.

The important thing is that you are in control of your eating. The speed of your loss is not the point. And as you have so little to lose it will inevitably be harder.

Enjoy your weekend; it sounds like fun.

• Woohoo, Tt, that's a brilliant achievement! :)

This isn't a race, or a competition, it's a new way of life, so you've completed the first 100 days in a way that's sustainable for you. Well done you! :)

Loving the picture! :)

• Great photo ☺ and very uplifting post ☺ 100 days is a great achievement, very well done ☺

You may also like...