Ok as some of you know last Friday didn't go as planned 😂
This Friday we wont have Firepit Friday just because I want to get a handle on this hanging out with friends and drinking.
So instead we are having family pizza Friday and we are going to make our own pizzas so I can control what is on it and how much.
Somethings I have learnt so far as my 2nd week comes to an end.
* I have counted all the calories in the pizza ingredients (no way in hell would I have done that before)
* I have actually enjoyed the last 2 weeks as they have brought structure to my eating habits
* I have exercised every single day for the last 2 weeks including the couch to 5km run (last run of week 2 tomorrow eeek)
* I am sleeping better (at the start I was waking up hungry in the night but not anymore)
* I am noticing that clothes fit nicer and face looks thinner (hubby is saying that often)
* Frame of mind is in the right place.
* After upping the calories to 1600- 1800 half a kilo dropped within a couple of days 😀😀😀
So basically if I can do this then anyone can. I have never lasted this long on a diet or an exercise program.
I went out and treated myself to a reward. It was infact a non food reward. I bought myself a new activity tracker to keep me on track.
Have to say that after years being overweight I feel that the time is right to do this and I am loving every minute of it so far.
Weigh in on Monday so lets see 😂
Have a lovely weekend all and go out get some fresh air and enjoy living 😀😊😊😀