Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
Calories per serving: 336.2
Peppers, Red -168g
Vegetable Oil -9ml
Chestnut Mushrooms -265g
Tomatoes, Chopped Tinned - 400g
Fresh Coriander -1 Bunch/20g
Tesco Finest Tikka Curry Paste - 100g
2 x Chicken Breast Fillets -382g
Double Cream -100ml
1. Dice onion.
2. Put oil into pan and heat on a gentle heat.
3. Add curry paste to onions, and heat until melted.
4. Chop chicken into bite sized pieces and add to curry paste, stir until it is coated. Continue to cook until meat is sealed.
5. Dice pepper and add to mixture, heat for a further 5 - 7 minutes.
6. Chop and add mushrooms to mixture, cook for 5 minutes.
7. Add tin of chopped tomatoes and stir in. Bring back to the boil, turn down to a simmer and continue to cook for a further 20 - 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add the cream, stir through and add some fresh coriander (if required) 3 - 4 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
Nutrition Data Per Serving
Fruit & Veg3.3
All served up with 150g of tenderstem broccolli (52 cals) and 90g of cooked savoy cabbage (15 cals)