Goal weight set, lets do this πŸ‘πŸ‘

After much consideration i have deceided to "put a number on it" my goal weight that is,

When i started i tried doing this but it never worked now ive lost over 8st im seeing my goal weight more acheivable...

So by putting it here i have something to work towards i have lost 115lbs now want to lose the final 25lbs (1st 11lbs) πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

So overall i hope to lose a massive combined amount of 140lbs (10st 2lbs)

So that will leave me weighing 138lbs (9st 10lbs)

For my stats a healthy weight is 9st 7lbs - 12st 12lbs (so im defo there)

Im not going to rush this or do something drastic to get there, there is 295days left this year so plenty of time to reach my goals

Onwards and downwards πŸ’ͺπŸ‘

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi rjay95

You have done so amazingly well to get to where you are now in losing 115lbs. Good luck with the final 25lbs we all know you will achieve it. Well done.

Rose

• Hi Rose

Thank you for the encouragement, i will defiantly get to where i want to be, regardless :)

Ryan

• You are absolutely right to try to relax about it and enjoy the process ☺ I think you will know when you get there where the right weight is for you ☺

Very best wishes

Anna

• Thank you Anna, best approach for me, as it a learning process aswell, during this time i will test myself and see how i cope with obstacles i once found difficult, and yes when im at a certain weight i will know its right for me :)

• Your relaxed state of my mind, springs forth from your post.

In case you weren't aware... 'well done' at getting where you have ;) and if any luck is needed then I wish it your way.

• Thank you Tiggerr, yes its my new take on the process, relax and learn along the way :)

• im so glad you've set yourself an end goal now... i know your going hit your target your way x

• Thank you Claz, yes time has come to put all i have learnt in place and strive for gold :)

Ryan x

• WOW!

• Thank you :)

• You are amazing well done πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you Cockneyblue :)

• Wow, you are amazing! Good luck with the final lap!

• Thank you DRS54 :)

You may also like...