It works, so happy 😊

It works, so happy 😊

Ok, so I haven't lost much weight yet, but it is going. What works is all the exercise I have been doing. I played 18 holes of golf early this morning and carried my clubs. It was the first time playing 18 holes for some considerable time so normally I ache like crazy and the hill on the 17th is a killer, yet today I feel really good at the end 😄 I have even done a 7 minute workout with an app that has gone free on the App Store (for the iPad) called Quick Fit - 7 minute workout. Many thanks to TheJuggler for the exercise challenges, Itsbab for Leslie Sansone Happy Walks on youtube which I absolutely love, moreless for the belly dancing and everyone else for the tips on where to find good exercises. You are all wonderful ❤️❤️❤️

9 Replies
oldest • newest

I'm very glad that everything's working for you and that you're enjoying yourself, Lucky :)

1 like

It's brilliant, thank you 😀

1 like

What a fabulous and uplifting post ☺ I'm very happy for you ☺

Have a lovely weekend ☺

1 like

Thank you very much 😊

1 like

Well done. Thanks for sharing. Did you get good weather for your game of golf?

1 like

It was cloudy, very calm and warmed up a treat 🌤

Ideal for golf. Lets hope it continues

1 like

You are more than welcome. It's you who is doing the hard work and getting out there. View looks stunning. Glad you enjoyed your golf. Have a wonderful weekend. 😀

2 likes

Aawww that's a lovely view there 👍 I love early mornings when there's not many people around and the crispness in the air😊 Glad you are doing so welland enjoying yourself as you go too. 💐

1 like

You may also like...