It works, so happy 😊

It works, so happy 😊

Ok, so I haven't lost much weight yet, but it is going. What works is all the exercise I have been doing. I played 18 holes of golf early this morning and carried my clubs. It was the first time playing 18 holes for some considerable time so normally I ache like crazy and the hill on the 17th is a killer, yet today I feel really good at the end πŸ˜„ I have even done a 7 minute workout with an app that has gone free on the App Store (for the iPad) called Quick Fit - 7 minute workout. Many thanks to TheJuggler for the exercise challenges, Itsbab for Leslie Sansone Happy Walks on youtube which I absolutely love, moreless for the belly dancing and everyone else for the tips on where to find good exercises. You are all wonderful ❀️❀️❀️

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • I'm very glad that everything's working for you and that you're enjoying yourself, Lucky :)

• It's brilliant, thank you πŸ˜€

• What a fabulous and uplifting post ☺ I'm very happy for you ☺

Have a lovely weekend ☺

• Thank you very much 😊

• Well done. Thanks for sharing. Did you get good weather for your game of golf?

• It was cloudy, very calm and warmed up a treat 🌀

• Ideal for golf. Lets hope it continues

• You are more than welcome. It's you who is doing the hard work and getting out there. View looks stunning. Glad you enjoyed your golf. Have a wonderful weekend. πŸ˜€

• Aawww that's a lovely view there πŸ‘ I love early mornings when there's not many people around and the crispness in the air😊 Glad you are doing so welland enjoying yourself as you go too. πŸ’

You may also like...