Whoops!

I normally walk for half an hour after that school run and today had planned to walk with friends. As we were leaving the house my son said 'I'll see you at assembly won't I mummy?'. I had totally forgotten the assembly I was attending and would have been merrily walking around the block instead... I'm not saying I might be getting a little focused on getting my exercise into my weekly routine but maybe I need to check my diary a little more carefully!! Happy active Friday everyone. 🏃🏃🏃🙊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • TheJuggler Your name says it all:) I think mommies do the most intricated planning job you can every have. Also good on you for having a son who was very well organised and knew about "!reminders for mom" Hope you had a great assembly:D

• Thank you - yes totally juggling at the moment and don't tell anyone but occasionally a ball does get dropped...sshhh... Lovely assembly as one son got a star certificate and the other a little sports one. So glad I made it!

• Oops! Lucky he mentioned it ☺ I used to love the school assemblies, I hope you enjoyed it ☺

• Was lovely thank you. They are still at first school so everything is so sweet! Trying to make the most of it before my attendance will be a total embarrassment!

You may also like...