intro

Between myself & my fiancé we have lost a combined total of 11.5 stone. I joined Slimming World, Rob just follows the plan as I do all the cooking! I have lost 2.5 stone he's lost 9 stone!!!:)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations to the both of you. Thank you for telling us something so positive to start the week off.

• That's amazing Well done to you both. how long did it take to lose it?

• Wow that is a fantastic ammount of weight to lose

You must both be feeling so much better for it

Many congratulations and welcome to the forum 😀👍🏻

• Brilliant progress x

• Well done to you both

• Hello and welcome to the forum jenannboo71☺ That's a fantastic achievement! Very well done ☺

Have a good look around the forum especially at the Newbies post and please ask if you have any questions ☺

Best wishes

Anna

• That's absolutely amazing. Well done to the two of you.

• Fantastic bet you are so proud of each other. ❤

• Thats amazing and congratulations to both of you, I joined again early this year and have had a couple of gains which have dampened my spirits but I am determined more that ever to get that 2 stone off. Well done though. x

• Wow well done to you both :)

• Crumbs !! or most likely not crumbs. A good inspiring tale for a Monday morning, very well done.I don't know why it it always easier for men, there's no justice in this life.

• That is brilliant, well done.

You may also like...