Ive done itπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

On the first of jan i set myself my first mini goal to loose a stone for my daughters 18th to new york. Boom in the bag i can enjoy my holiday on monday a stone lighter and feeling fitter and lighter. Happy happy happy πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ—½πŸ—½πŸšπŸšπŸ’°πŸ’°. Still along way to go but breaking it down into smaller amounts makes it actually feel that i can do it.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

HealthUnlocked User Stories

Did you lose weight with help from this community? Do you want to tell your story?

Share your story

Featured by HealthUnlocked

18 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Fantastic. Well done. Have a great time - enjoy yourself and come back refreshed to get going again.

• Great work! Have an amazing time on New York and keep up the good work.

• Yippee ☺ very well done, I'm delighted for you ☺

I shall swap your badge for a one stone one ☺☺☺

• Yes please πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Brilliant! Well done πŸŽ‰ have a fabulous holiday 🌷

• A heart warming post, really glad for you.

• Well done you, a fantastic reward New York ! Make sure you enjoy the special occasion and anything in moderation is fine πŸ˜€

• Be lots of walking and my dream to have a little jog in central park πŸ—½πŸ—½

• Wow that is amazing. Well done. Have a fab time in New York

• well done x

• Fantastic for you! I'm here in NYC so send me a message if you need any info.

Enjoy!

• Wow thank you ... Whats the weather like ....is it freezing ???

• Today its quite terrible actually. However it's been a mild winter and I think in a few more days it will be back to seasonal - in the 20s today for the high.

When do you come?

• Monday :-) staying at the crown plaza on time square. Going to emotional last time i went up the twin towers so def want to go there. πŸšπŸšπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ—½πŸ—½

• Thanks fantastic news I can imagine just how happy you feel

Have a fabulous time in New York πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• well done :)

• Newyork2017 , well done, you must be thrilled. Enjoy every minute of you and your daughter's holiday. Your making special memories for you both.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Well dine!!! Have a fantastic holiday x

You may also like...