Holiday

I've been on holiday this week and to say I strayed a little is an understatement! Whoops ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's so hard to keep on track when on holiday the last thing you want to do is plan healthy meals and you want to enjoy eating out at the local cuisines. Not stepped on the scales yet but I know it won't be good. No use whining over it now tho it's done so I'm just going to get over it pick myself up and get back on track ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Hello hdarcy Holidays and eating out a lot are always difficult, but hope you enjoyed yourself :) Getting back to healthy eating quickly after and not beating yourself is the best way for long term success. Best wishes.

• Thanks Sailsalot I really enjoyed my holiday thanks. I definitely agree getting back to a healthy eating routine as quick as possible is certainly best ๐Ÿ˜Š already on with planning a week of healthy meals ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• hdarcy I have just come back from holiday too. It was wonderful. Just been on the scales and I have stayed the same so absolutely delighted.

Good luck to you.

• Ceals I'm so pleased for you ๐Ÿ˜Š Just had the courage to step on the scales and it's only a 1 pound gain so I'm feeling pretty good now.

• hdarcy that is brilliant! Well done! I do think that once we get a lifestyle change into our heads we are more drawn to making better choices.

Brilliant news

• I was in a similar place hdarcy but 2 weeks later and most of it is off โ˜บ

Just take a deep breath and get back to plan โ˜บ

You can do it!

• Good to know I'm not the only one who strays a little when on holiday ๐Ÿ˜Š Just got the courage up to step on the scales and only gained 1 pound. Nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be. Thanks Anna61 for the encouragement ๐Ÿ˜Š

• You did well to only gain a pound, that will soon come off :) It's really all about getting used to making better food and drink choices which you must have done even on hols so that was great hdarcy.

• Thanks Sailsalot I really did expect worse but thinking back it was only my night time meal that was not so healthy. I opted for grapes and apples for snacks during the day so I think this helped along with some long strolls ๐Ÿ˜Š

You may also like...