Thank you to all on here who encouraged me to lose weight

A few weeks ago I had advice on this site and off you lovely people to join you in the weight loss challenge. I was in awe of those that were strong enough to take up the 12 week plan but I didn't feel motivated enough to do it so I joined slimming world. I lost 4 lbs last week and have got weigh in tomorrow and fingers crossed I have lost a bit more this week. I just wanted to say thank you to all those who encouraged me to do something about the weight I had put on and was so uncomfortable with.

Hope you are all doing well xx πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's fantastic news, Silverlady, I'm so pleased that it's working for you :)

Keep us posted and pop in for a chat, any time you feel like it :)

Fingers crossed for your weigh-in tomorrow :)

• Thank you moreless xx

• That's great and goes to show that there are different routes for different people.

Not sure about the strength to do the 12 week plan.... I'm just a cheap skate :) :)

Good luck with your weigh-in!

• I think you must be very self motivated to do it online 😊😊

I just don't feel I could do it without the weekly weigh in at the group meeting it just gives me added encouragement πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

The scales will tell all tomorrow!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• My motivation comes from all the people here, I'm certain I wouldn't have made it this far without them. It is pretty much 24/7 support with no judgement and only carefully thought through advice.

It is horses for courses though and I'm glad you've found what works for you.

• Thank you Tigger you are doing well to lose 5kg thank you for your support it means a lot x

• How lovely of you to come back and tell us - and a 4lb loss is brilliant.

There is nothing to stop you joining a weigh in here to post how your Slimming World weigh in went. We will happily cheer you in the virtual world, as well.

And just, generally, do keep in touch. :)

• Wow you certainly have something to celebrate losing 3 stone you should be very proud of that 😊😊😊

I will keep in touch with my progress thank you so much πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Actually, I am proud. :D :D A little further to go, but getting there steadily.

Please do keep in touch. There are other people here who do, or have done, both a group and ask about things here. We are all looking for ways to keep each other on new tracks. And you will have knowledge to share too.

• That's great news well done Hope you will stay with the forum as its really great for motivation πŸ˜€

• Great news SilverLady58 😊 very well done! and I'm glad you are enjoying the forum 😊

• It's so nice to come here and have the support of such lovely people all with the same goal, to lose weight. I will let you all know good or bad news tonight or tomorrow after the weigh in later today.

I may of only lost a few pounds but I do feel better for it both physically and mentally. I feel like I have taken control of my life one again after being ill and putting on too much weight. I'm sure it's something a lot of you can relate too.

Wishing you all a lovely day πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx

You may also like...