Hey Tuesday Trimmers!

Hey Tuesday Trimmers!

Hey Tuesday Trimmers, you are doing so well!

I couldn't weigh in this morning as I was away in Liverpool. Just got back and thought I'd have a look at today's results, but when I saw there were 189 replies!!!!! I decided against scrolling through and am posting here instead.

Despite three days away and having some fun, I have eaten fairly sensibly and hope that next week I will show a decent loss on the scales. Have a good week everyone!(Picture below of four lads we met in Liverpool......!)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • What a fab pic, Tt! Thanks for posting it! :)

I hope you had a smashing time in Liverpool and that you will have a loss on the scales next week :)

• Liverpool is somewhere I would love to visit and I will go one day because I want to visit the beach with the statues on and someone told me it's near Liverpool. Glad you had a fab time and met the static Fab Four⭐⭐⭐⭐

• The beach with the Anthony Gormley lifesize statues walking into the sea is indeed near Liverpool, it's at Crosby. I've seen them, they're amazing, Itsbab.

• Then it is definitely going to be on my list of places to see this year after Easter I think when the nights are getting even lighter. Thanks for saying how good they are makes me want to see them even more. 😊

• Yes they are great... We went out for a day to Southport and my man said let's go to another place... Where? said I but all he would tell me was that it was another place. It turns out that the installation is named Another Place.

• Wow what am I doing this weekend I can't wait now it sounds fab plus Southport is supposed to be good for shopping I think.

• It's pleasant. Lord street for the shopping - it's the main Street in Southport. Lots of beach...Sea a long way out there... And a pier. Think there's a pleasure boat too but not 100% on that one.

• Thank you for the info I will look forward to eventually going. 👍

• I hope you broke out in song when you met these four...... I would have even if nobody else was there to hear me singing, or perhaps BECAUSE nobody else was listening:) I am sure next week will see you with a downwards slide on the weight

• Yeah yeah yeah - of course we did, Mammou!

• YESSSSS!

• Glad you had fun!! Good luck for the coming week

• Fab photo of the Fab Four 😊

Enjoy your trip 😊

• Love your photo and I'm sure the scales will be good to you next week !! X

You may also like...