Shaking up lunchtime

Shaking up lunchtime

I have got lazy with lunch, and just have the same thing nearly every day - mushroom omelette and corn-on-the-cob . Since I am trying to jiggle myself off a plateau I am going to try eating a wider variety of lunches - probably good idea anyway, plateau or not. So, here is todays lunch - salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, 1/2 avocado, 1 boiled egg, all sprinkled with lime juice and black pepper. And a kitkat - daily treat! Altogether about 400 calories (I don't count exactly but that's close).

Thanks for advice lucigret x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Looks great, can I come to lunch please:)

• Thanks for the inspiration!

• Wow JiminyCricket - that lunch looks luscious!!! :-) I really like it. Seasoning it with lime juice and black pepper sounds particularly good. Yum!

Zest :-)

• yes i like a zingy salad!

• Wow !!! I had to put my shades on!!! Now is that a chunky kit-kat or 4 finger one!!!! Looking good. I have to wait for lunch. Meds 1st. ☺ Enjoy your lunch. Looks yummy!😎 G

• haha! Sadly its neither George56 , its a 2-finger dark choc one - 106 calories so comfortably part of the daily count. Hope your lunch isnt too far off

• Looks yummy ☺

Good luck with the 'mixing it up' ☺

• Thanks - hopefully it'll do the trick. Even if it doesn't I was in lazy habits so its all good.

• Not long & have been drinking water. Have a great day.😎 G

• you too

• Looks lovely JiminyCricket

You may also like...