Badges

I do not seem to have received my newbie badge - probably I did not ask for it properly.

But..... I would also like to ask for my 5 k badge, too. I was 68K this morning, down from a starting weight of 73K, or do I have ask again when I weigh in on Monday.

I am over the moon; I can see the difference and have bought new [ to me anyway] trousers from a local charity shop to tide me over as mine are now sagging. I intend to carry on losing weight for a bit, and will buy proper new clothes when I start maintaining. Hubbie is complimentary too.

I hope that I am not showing too much hubris here; I am so pleased but I feel a little as though I am tempting fate writing this post.

Wish me luck.

Geniii

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • I will tag a couple of admin people for you moreless YellowRose55

• Many thanks to you for this, and for all the good wishes, very much appreciated.

Regards

Geniii

• Hi geniii

Sorry you didn't receive your Newbie badge but happy to sort it now for you. We can only award one badge at a time so do you want a Newbie or 5k badge?

Well done on losing 5kg, your doing great.

Rose

• Many thanks to you for all the good wishes, very much appreciated.

I think moreless has sent me the 5k All the best and Regards

Geniii

• I'm afraid you can only wear one badge at a time, geniii, so I thought the 5kg badge would be infinitely preferable :)

Many congratulations, it looks great on you :)

• What a shame... i thought I could get a set of medals!

Many thanks to you for all the good wishes, very much appreciated.

Regards

Geniii

• I know, it is a shame, isn't it! We can't sport our weight loss badges either :(

• Now, that really isn't fair.

Geniii

• Oh congrats on the new badge!

• Many thanks to you all for all the good wishes, very much appreciated.

I hope to be able to congratulate you on similar lost weight in the close future.

Regards

Geniii

• Well done!All the best.

I hope to be able to congratulate you on similar lost weight in the close future.

Regards

Geniii

• Great badge Geniii, wear it with pride - you deserve it. Keep up the good work :)

Regards

Geniii

• well done!

Regards

Geniii

• I'm wishing luck. Well done you & many thanks for your support. I'm new here to & still finding my way. I have good support from the local health centre & NHS Aberdeen. Shop till you drop girl!!!๐Ÿ™‚ Have a great Sunday. ๐Ÿ™‚G

You may also like...