Newbie saying Hi

Hi. I've just joined the group in the hope that you'll motivate me to pull myself out of a rut. My starting weight was 15st 6.5lb, and I reached a 3 stone loss last February..... however I've lost and put on since then, so I haven't actually changed in weight overall for the past year. I think I've lost the drive, but am determined to get back on it and lose another 2 stone.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for being the same as last year. To maintain is probsbly difficult. I say probsbly because I haven't finished losing yet so haven't got to maintain yet. Think about how you succeeded last time and do the same again. I think of it as a permanent lifestyle change instead of s temporary diet. Good luck 🤞

• I'd be pleased with myself for maintaining if I hadn't been trying to lose at the time. But you're right, at least I will know how to maintain when the time comes....now just to tighten the belt and get back on it 🙂

You may also like...