Not slipping really

So it's the WI Pud Club tonight and I've just made a Lemon Meringue Roulade to take. No idea what calories will be per slice, and will I stress about it? I don't think I will. There'll be a wealth of homemade puds to try at Β£1 a slice, and I have a mainly savoury tooth, so won't partake in 10 quids worth of puds but may have 1 or 2. I've shed 10lb since beginning of Jan and have just completed 25 mins solid running on the C25K programme. Think I can handle a toe off the wagon for tonight. Back to it tomorrow...xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Go for it! πŸ‘¨β€πŸ³

• You deserve a pud or two, even three, after your earlier run.

• Haa haa - when I see WI, I think of "weigh in" and I was thinking - "How strange to be weighed and eat puddings!"

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy it!

• Its definitely the most realistic attitude to have. Life is for living and we are not robots, enjoy your cake then be good. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

• Well Trimmerteacher Cuddlygran ianhtf Pineapple27 you would all be so proud of me! I didn't partake in a single pud. And I am feeling so virtuous...................steak, roast veg, and potato wedges for tonight's tea instead (all counted of course). Much more up my street...xx

• Did they not have any you liked ??

Surrounded by puds and not having one is beyond virtuous. That has to count as saintly. And there should be a badge for it too!

• oh yes, lemon meringue roulade, strawberry pavlova, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate brownies! It may have helped that my neighbour from the next farm up announced that I was in training as he's seen me running up and down the main road - as have a lot of the WI :o :D ...xx

• Excellent suggestion ianhtf, but I'm going to have to decline because my motives are mostly selfish, which isn't very saintly ;-)

• Congratulations sweetheart, you have a will of iron. Ps, can l borrow your taste buds please, savoury things l can be angelic with but sweet stuff😈😈😈😈. Keep up the good work.

• Too much carbohydrate leaves us susceptible to ill-health without necessarily gaining weight

You may also like...