Weight Loss NHS

Anyone else feeling tired?

I have just completed week one....lost 5lbs! Very pleased. My goal is to hopefully lose approx. 1.5 - 2 stone. Eating extremely healthily and walking briskly for about an hour, every other day. No alcohol since Jan 28th, which is amazing for me.......I love a glass (or 2), of red! My only problem is, I have been feeling a little sluggish for the past couple of days. Thought I would be filled with so much more energy. Anyone else experience the same after the first few days? Thank you.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Have to say I feel energised rather than tired, except of course when I should be tired. I am trying to walk every day, don't always manage an hour but reason that anything is better than nothing. I am enjoying trying out different healthy recipes and knowing that what I am eating is good for me.

Keep it up I am sure your body will thank you for it. Losing 5lb in a week is amazing, I hope you are eating enough of the good stuff.

2 likes

Thank you. Yes, I think I am eating enough, I never feel hungry. This has only come over me the last couple of days, so hopefully it will pass. Hope all goes well for you and thanks again.

2 likes

This is probably because you've drastically reduced your intake of sugar/carbs and your body has been used to getting quick fixes. Bear with it and it will adapt to burning fat instead :)

Keep up the great work, you're doing brilliantly so far :)

3 likes

Thank you.

1 like

Hi Tubbymummy. Yes I'm the same? At Dr. On Tuesday for something else & doc put me down for blood test. Did that today. I love my red wine to! None this year! Only 1 bottle of beer! I'm getting old!!! Lol. Just keep going. I'm feeling a bit better. Only on the first week. Newbie. G56 (Tubbydaddy!!!!)

1 like

Hi. Nice to know there is someone else! Hope all is well with your blood test. Good luck with it all.

1 like

You may also like...