Week 4 and feeling positive

Week 4 and feeling positive

Having maintained last week, which was great and unexpected, I have had a good weekend and stayed on the wagon. Hubbie is now more committed to the eating plan as well and he has even gone dry for February, not that he drinks much usually. He's even been reading the posts on here over my shoulder:) We had a lovely walk through the forest on Saturday, what a beautiful day it was. My fitbit recorded that during the day I walked 7 miles! Now to stay on track this week and to put something in place for the weekend as we are back at my daughters for another weekend of DIY - I can hardly wait lol. Thought you might like to see this photo. Have a good week everybody.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lovely photo. Dry & frosty this morning. I have been dry this year apart from one bottle of San Miguel. Very light drinker. Now to get a light body!!! Lol. G

• Dry and frosty here too George. The sunlight is pouring through my bedroom window, it's beautiful. Your on your way to that lighter body, by the end of the week you will be lighter still😊 I got my kitchen scales on Friday, so have been weighing everything, I've never had digital ones in the kitchen before, they're great. Did you get yours? Have a good week, I weigh in on Friday, but will look out for you on Saturday to see how you do.

• I never got the kitchen scales. I will get. Going out doors today. I have appointments at the health centre. I will be happy to lose 3lb. By Saturday. Have a super week. G

• Lovely photo lucigret 😊 You are sounding very positive and upbeat 😊 I use my digital kitchen scales all the time, they're probably the single best investment for weight loss 😊

Have a good week 😊 And fingers crossed for Friday

You may also like...