I CANT STOP

Hi everyone,i felt i needed to update that am still on my mission.i have had so many ups and downs,leaving my bed earlier than usually so i could get time for work out before getting ready for work kills me.I have missed a few times but am still on it.I really want to be consistent in this.i have been doing 2 Litres of water everyday,am proud of myself for that BTW.My body feels different in a good way.Eating and staying healthy is really something good.i wish you a productive week ahead.Thanks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Excellent, I don't think I could leave my bed any earlier so well done for trying. Well done for trying to be healthier every step you make gets you closer to goal. All the best. Jp.

• thank you Jp

• struggling to leave my bed early for work out today, but enjoyed reading your post that is oozing with positivity, have a good weekπŸ˜€

• i see you are a newbie just like me...Thanks so Much..lol gotta focus even when i don feel like

• I'd like to say it gets easier....I have found incorporating exercise us helping me stay focused.

• Very well done ☺ it can be tough changing old habits but soon all these new better habits will be deeply ingrained ☺

Have a good week

• So happy for you...keep up the good work.

You may also like...