Dancing every day

I'm trying this week, I really am. I'm dancing in my bedroom every day for at least 20 mins and for the first time I have achieved all the daily challenges on Fitbit, i.e. walked 5km, 8000 plus steps, 12 flights of stairs and more. I've never completed that all in one day. I hope I lose even 1lb this week. I've been the same for weeks. I haven't been on the exercise bike though, sorry YellowRose55 I'll try to incorporate it somehow.

Good luck everyone and have a lovely rest of the weekend πŸ˜€

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi Cockneyblue

Loving the dancing round the bedroom, what a great way to get fit and more fun than the exercise bike, lol.

Enjoy your weekend.

Rose

• Thank you, the carpet may get a bit worn and my husband says he can't concentrate on the TV but never mind, it's fun πŸ’ƒ

• I dance every night with the kids if I don't get my 10k steps in too.. i love it.. good luck with losing the weight this week. If you want to join our fitbit group then send me your fitbit email address and I will add you in x

• Woohoo, Cb, wtg you! Our very own disco diva! :)

• Dancing is supposed to be the best overall form of exercise 😊 And it's great fun. Enjoy 😊

• Thank you Anna61 I can't say it's the most elegant of dancing πŸ’ƒ but it's fun. I hope I keep it up I do get bored with exercising, which is a shame. Have a good Sunday 😁

• Hi there how are you doing today. Still dancing! Well done for you. The lbs will drop off! 🌞 Have a great weekend. G56

• I'm still dancing George, not at this moment as I'm going to have an early night which makes a change to my usual 2am bedtimes. I did lose 1lb this week, I seem to do a lot of dancing to only lose 1lb but never mind. I hope you are happy with your new scales. Have you printed anything yet πŸ˜‚ Have a good Friday πŸ˜ƒ

• Hi my next weigh in is with the Saturday group. Good night and sleep well. πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸG

• Good night George, sleep tight, dream of all those new clothes we will be buying when we are slim. Mmmmm, oh yes, and a new bedroom carpet after all this dancing πŸ’ƒ (that's not a picture of me by the way, I'm somewhat bigger 😁) night night 😴 X

• Oops good luck with your weigh in Saturday, I'll keep an eye out for how you've done. πŸ‘

You may also like...