It's nice to be back here. I've been a member of this forum for a month now. Really feel like a place I belong, gained so much from you guys (not weight, but knowledge and tips on healthy living and encouragement:).
No weight loss for me this week, but I kinda expected, I'm not disappointed, here is why:
1. I've been good with my water intake as always.
2. Out of 6 days, I had 4 days had 5 portions of fruit and veggie, to me it's not bad.
3. I only exercised 100 minutes (brisk walking), didn't reach my weekly 150 mins moderate exercise target, but it's due to change of circumstance at work, I did try.
4. I did have some strength and flexibility exercise, despite not reaching my target of 3 sessions
5. We had a day and a night of family banquet and celebration, I ate less calories beforehand to be prepared, I drunk 2.6 units f Gin and Tonic, like taking time enjoying my drink, it's once a year celebration, I enjoyed it
6. I was on target for 1400 calories for 4 days of 6.
For the coming week, I plan to try the 10-minute home cardio workout (thanks guys for suggesting it:), I looked through my diary, I know I'll struggle to find big chunk of time exercise for 4 out of 6 days
Also, I'm not going to have days off like this week, my target is have 5 days on target 1400 calories.
I'm getting a bit better with calories counting (again, with your help!), so finger crossed!
Now the big question, please help me on this one, does anyone have good tips about maintaining weight when you go on holiday? I'll have a week holiday the week after, really need help in this area, cause I last time I lost weight and put a lot back on started from our first holiday after our son was born, I spent 10 months to lose the weight after giving birth, but put quite a bit back during that holiday (btw, it's all inclusive, which we love, and good value for money, but not good for weight)
Good luck to everyone!