Weight Loss NHS

So happy!!!!

I have posted this on the Thursday weigh in - but am so delighted I need to share with everyone

TWO AND A HALF STONE (and an extra a quarter of a pound). - sorry am so happy I have to shout it from the rooftops this morning - 2lbs off this week - can you tell I'm dancing round the room with delight - thank you so much to SportyGirl75 for pointing me in this direction in the first place and to everyone on here for your wonderful support and encouragement xxxx

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Amazing loss! Well done! :D

1 like

Fantastic . You must feel so much better.

1 like

I really do feel so much better

I know I still have a way to go but in the twelve months before I started the NHS 12 week plan last September I went down from my absolute heaviest at 21 st 2.75lbs to my start on here of 18 st 11.75lbs meaning I'd lost 2st 5lbs in that year before I started this

However over the summer of 2016 I'd lost impetus and SportyGirl75's pointing me in the right direction was just what I needed to get me back on track

I hope, eventually to get right down to being able to say I'm 9stone something even if it's just a smidge under that 10stone marker but to be honest if I could comfortably fit into a size 14 from any shop that would be sufficient

As I said I do still have a long way to go but up until then I'll just keep chugging along

I will be 60 in just over three years - I vowed I wouldn't be short fat and forty or short fat and fifty but never managed them - I sure as hell will not be short fat and sixty!!!!!

2 likes

Why shouldnt you shout about it from the roof tops you deserve to congratulations.

1 like

Yippee ☺☺☺ go you ☺fantastic news, very well done ☺

1 like

You may also like...