4 stone celebrationπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi all feeling rather chuffed with myself today having achieved the 4 stone badge thanks to all for the support advice encouragement from everyone all the hard work from administrators has made it possible .last year in august i was at an all time low disgusted with myself would never look in the mirror as didnt like what i could see but now im looking thinking i cant believe its me looking back so to all that are starting their journey this is the best forum support you will get for those who have already achieved will I think agree so keep positive and you will achieve now going for the 5 stone badge which I think will defiantly be the hardest so good luck to all have a good week.

Onwards and Downwards πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

30 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow Lizzy70 your doing fantastic, well done you. You should feel cuffed with all the hard work it takes to achieve that 4 stone mark. I know what you mean when looking in the mirror, look in the mirror now and be proud of what you have achieved. Don't forget to reward yourself with a non food reward.

Good luck with the next stone.

Have a lovely week.

Rose

• Congratulations and well done! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Fantastic Lizzy70 ☺ very well done ☺ You post is just so motivating ☺☺☺

I hope all those just starting out will read it and be inspired ☺☺☺

Very best wishes

Anna

• Wow you are AMAZING! Well done. Hearing about stories like yours is one of the best things about this forum, you are inspirational, thank you

• Thankyou this forum has inspired me and I know reading successful posts helps people specially when starting because it is along road ahead but we can all succeed all a different paces and be there for one another to motivate and support πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• That is truly wonderful. You're an inspiration.

• Well done Lizzy70 - what an achievement ! I hope you're planning to reward yourself on reaching this milestone..... Good luck on reaching your next target - I know you can do it x

• That's great news Very well done x

• Well done ,great news.

• Well done Lizzy70 a great achievement.😊😊

• Well done πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• 4 stone since August? Such an encouragement - Well done πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

You have obviously found what works for you... Any tips for a newbie?

• Yes keep positive no matter what 3 healthy meals a day snack carefully fruit I have snack a jack cakes always have suger free jelly made up alpen light bars i was terrible when i had a cup of tea before i would have a pack of biscuits it's just bad habit so I have now trained myself snack a jack or bar or some low calorie snack and it works ..........and if you can't be good be careful. ...πŸ˜‰

• Thanks for the advice.. I love jelly so will add it to my shopping list and make it up for snack times. I eat lots of fruit & veg so am happy to snack on them too.

• fantastastic, well done so inspiring, thanks, πŸŽ–

• Fandabedpzy Lizzy! What a star! :)

You're beautiful, never doubt that! :)

5st??!! Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy! ;)

• Ah thankyou moreless today I'm feeling just like I was when I first started so maybe the break over Xmas has been good because I'm well up for the challenge now and you are one of the most amazing inspiring caring person on here so thank you x

• Lizzy, that is amazing. Huge congratulations on your achievement. I remember when you joined us - you were not feeling good about yourself but look at you now! What a change. Be proud and keep it up. This time it is for life!

• Ah thankyou and this is for life thanks for all your support and here you too are amazing in achieving your goal I know I have the hardest to go last bit is always the hardest but I am happy where I'm at so if it slow so be it but it's coming off!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️

• It is true that the last stone is much more difficult to get rid of than the first, but when you reach that stage, you will be close to you healthy BMI and feel better in your body than you have done for ages, so it won't matter that things take time, Enjoy every step of the journey🎈

• I love this post, well done Lizzy70, really inspirational πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Woo Hoo go You!!! Rather chuffed must be an understatement! Did you secretly do a cartwheel? :p It does make me wonder why we all seem to leave it so long, just getting fatter and fatter and fatter! :o Seeing badges like yours really spurs me on to put the best effort in to getting over 6 stone off...xx

• Good luck if I can do it anyone can and when your mentally focused you can achieve anything and it's nice to read success stories when i first started that's what spurred me on thanks for your lovely comment ...YOU can do this πŸ˜€

• What an achievement Lizzy70 Time for a celebration of all you have achieved, learnt, and friends you have made along the way. We'll still be there supporting you as you head for that 5 stone badge. I am so very very pleased for you.

• What a Liverpool post Lizzy70 well done for losing 4 stone, wow, that's amazing. Good luck for your 5th I know you can do it. Thank you for sharing this with us πŸ‘

• Ooops supposed to say 'what a lovely post' not Liverpool, though I've heard Liverpool is lovely too, 😜 Sorry about the typo

• Haha some of my texting I've had people ask me If I've been drinking!and when I re-read texts there are soon funny and don't make any senseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Well done you. Keep going, you can do it :)

• Chuffed you should be. That's a fantastic achievement. See that you treat yourself to something nice as a reward.πŸ’πŸ’

• Thanks I have lol I will try and upload a picture x

You may also like...