Weight Loss NHS

1 week on

So, after going on my cycle machine each day and doing between 8k-10k each day as well as additional walking and muscle belt I have lost weight. I started at 16st7lb and in 1 week I have gone down to 16st3lb. I am happy about this.

I will continue to do what I said as well as once a week do a 10k walk, this week me and my friend are going around our local park. Also a possibility is that we go shopping in our two local cities. Past few times we have done this we have walked over 12k. Normally we have a few beers and a burger from burger king, but this time I'll just take some sandwiches or soup or buy a greggs or something. Because he will be going for an interview, I will wait for him in a pub so I will have a beer, but will do a little more cycling to counter it.

5 Replies
oldestnewest

Very well done TheWolverine ☺ that's a very good weight loss

I like your plans for city days ☺ I try to find a nice park to sit and eat my packed lunch in ☺ I also carry water as you can get quite dehydrated and it avoids the need for repeated coffee shop or pub visits, I just have the one ☺

Best wishes

Anna

1 like

I always take a bottle of water with me. Only going to pub to wait for my friend really, only have one beer, Im not a big drinker anyway.

2 likes

Congratulations TheWolverine, and great name I love the xmen! You are doing really well, you are really in control. I hope you are enjoying your efforts to some degree, other wise it will be hard to maintain? all the best. jp.

Yeah, its ok. Because of ive got my own cycle machine at home, i just put a video game on and cycle. Biggest problem so far is that i cant complete battlefield 1 thanks to a glitch :/ lol. Plus on the walks you are outside ans having a laugh with friends

1 like

That's great, enjoy. Jp.

You may also like...