Low carb, high fat Creamy Chicken Casserole. 320 Calories. Serves 4-5

Low carb, high fat Creamy Chicken Casserole.  320 Calories.  Serves 4-5

Hello all.

I love cooking and I love finding and adapting recipes on line! I am following the 8 week Blood Sugar Diet at the moment which advocates low carb and low sugar. I've adapted this recipe:

dietdoctor.com/recipes/crea...

I think mines going to be much tastier with the addition of garlic and a little Dijon mustard. I also pre-cooked the leeks and cauliflower, as I do like a crispy topping, but felt following the receipt to the "t" may leave with with a topping that was too crispy!

320 calories a serving.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Pineapple27 That recipe looks nice might give that a try. Thanks for sharing it.

• Looks great! Is the crispy topping made with wheat? If it isn't, how does it get crispy? Maybe, I'm missing something!?!

• Finely sliced leeks and cauliflower florets cut small, pan fried in butter, layered over the chicken and then topped with the tomatoes and some grated cheese. It would have been crispier if I'd left it longer but I was starving!

• Hi

Love this recipe, will definitely try it next week... Thanks

You may also like...