Meet our new Admin Team :)

Meet our new Admin Team :)

I think rosie-2015 must have had some kind of premonition, when she posted her thread! We've just heard the exciting news from HealthUnlocked, that they've assigned the new Admins, who are to join me here. They are, in alphabetical order only, Anna61, isou7000 and YellowRose55.

I know you're going to be as excited as I am, because they've chosen three absolutely lovely ladies, who are extremely popular members of our community.

I know we're going to get on well and make sure that this community remains the best on this site!

A great big WELCOME to our terrific trio! :)

98 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's great, good luck to you all and I hope you enjoy your new roles, you've always been very supportive towards me 😊

• Thanks @Caz28, looking forward to working along side the new team.

• Brilliant choices and they will have 100% support from me. Congratulations to all.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thank you wa2un7

• Congratulations to you all. x

• Ohhh welcome from me too Anna61 isou7000 moreless and YellowRose55 . Thank you for stepping up and being our new administration team. Will you be the Fab 4? Good luck xx

• Thank you Bobbivee Looking forward to being part of this new wonderful team.

• Or the Fantastic four?

• Lovely to meet the new admin Team, having already met here and there on this forum with appreciation.

Good luck and best wishes.

• Thank you Roset16

• Fantastic news and 3 lovely supportive ladies who already have shown how dependable they are, we are lucky to have you. πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• Thanks Itsbab for your lovely kind words.

• Or the Fandabidozi Four - okay I'm going now , too much caffine!

• That would be my choice, Aussiegirl, or Fantabulous Four, or Phantasmagorical Four! ;)

• All would be appropriate and fitting!

• As long as it not the dozi four, lol

• Lol 😝

• Big welcome to the new admin bods...may your stay be long and happy :)

• Thanks GosportNancy , here's to a long and happy rein for us all.

• That's brilliant :) good luck to you all , you will do a fabulous job :)

• Thanks E1l2v3i4s5

• Excellent- Thank you Fab Four !!! you have made us all very happy, as it's such a great forum to belong to and for support and boy some of us need all the support we can get !!!!, especially when thinking about reaching for that choccie biscuit, we now know if we just look online and think about the next weigh in hopefully we won't succumb! :)

So THANK YOU,:)THANK YOU :)THANK YOU :)THANK YOU:)

• Thank you BowieFan60 it is a lovely forum to be part of and I'm really happy to be part of the admin team.

• Great news and great choices! Thanks and congratulations to Anna61 , isou7000 and YellowRose55 for joining moreless as our new admin team! Yay! :) You are all such lovely ladies :)

• Thanks Timsmum

• That is brilliant news! :-D xxx

• Thanks Ruby8

• Thank you ladies. You are already doing a great job. Much appreciated.

• Thanks Newbiewl

• congratulations all of you, and thank you so much for stepping up with the changes in the forum, i'm very grateful :)

• Thank you LinaLamont

• Welcome to our lovely new admin team! We are all so happy that you will be guiding us in future. Thank you Anna61 isou7000 and YellowRose55 for stepping up and to moreless for being here too! :-) :-)

• Thanks Marylou :)

• Thanks Marylou54

• Thank you all for taking on the admin roles and what brilliant choices. x

• I couldn't agree more, kalahuchi :)

• Thanks kalahuchi

• Thanks to all for volunteering! I'd bake you all a cake but .... maybe that wouldn't be helpful!

• LOL! :D

• Carrot cake! lol Thanks.

• Aww just saw your reply rose lol snap!!

• lol

• Oh yum - maybe carrot πŸ₯• cake?

• If anyone's in London DM me and carrot cake can occur later in the year! πŸ˜‰

• Best of luck to all 4 of you!

You have all shown yourselves to be excellent ambassadors for the forum and under your guidance, I believe that the forum will continue to grow, flourish and most of all help those in need.

Rob :P

• Thank you Rob for your kind words. Looking forward to being part of this lovely team.

• Thank you RobLandsdown91 ☺

• good news hoping to get to know all you lovely administrators in the coming weeks

• Thanks for all your lovely comments πŸ’•

• Thank you to all 4 of you for taking on a big task, I'm sure everyone will be right behind you. I like the choices hu have made, good luck picking a name, i like the one's i saw in the other posts πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Thanks rosie-2015

• Congratulations you can count on my support- when I emerge from my sea of marking!

• Cool,well done to those 3 for stepping up and joining moreless. IT IS APPRECIATED.πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• Yayyyyyy. That's brilliant. Thanks everyone

• Thankyou for doing the job you are a great set of ladies.

• Congratulations upon being appointed into your new roles, ladies. I'm sure you'll all excel, as you support Moreless and the rest of the forum in the way each of you always has.

• A very warm welcome to you all xx

• Terrific news - good luck to you all and many thanks for stepping up!

• Well done all of you - may your role here be an easy one :)

• Welcome all three and a big thank you for putting yourselves forward. Very much appreciated.

• Well done Anna61, isou7000 and YellowRose55 I'm sure you will all be instrumental in helping this forum go from strength to strength.

• A big thankyou to you all for taking on this role x

• Hooray! 😊

• Great news!! Thank you all for putting yourselves forward and thank you too Moreless. It's much appreciated.

• Oh good news indeed. Everyone has been anxious in recent days so to have a team named settles all those concerns. Well done and thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to keep our forum up and running so well, congratulations to you all.

• Fantastic news. I hope you all enjoy your new roles! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜€

• Welcome to you all lovey new admin folk and to the lovely moreless for keeping the faith! Thank you for being there to support all of us as we continue with our weight loss journeys.

• Aww! What a sweetie! :)

• I am thinking AIMY Admin.

Apart from that, thank you to each of you for taking this on/continuing with it.

And if I can help in general with anything, please make sure you shout loud enough for me to notice. I don't want you all in overload.

• How clever MissisB, I like that a lot! :)

Thank you so much for being so supportive and willing. It means a great deal to us :) xx

• Good. I mean it. πŸ™‚

• I know you do and that's what makes you so special :)

• Thanks Everyone for all your lovely comments.

• You deserve them all 😊

• This is lovely news... all of you are so supportive to everyone. this forum is in safe hands xxx

• Thank you so much - you fit and fabulous foursome.

• Wow, Grannynise!! :)

• Lovely comments everyone, thank you ☺ I feel very proud to be part of such a lovely supportive forum ☺☺☺

• Congratulations ladies well done πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

• Welcome ladies & I hope you will be very happy helping us all out! Good luck to all the admins on HU! :)

• Woo hoo! Thank you all so much! x

• It's a lovely to know we are in safe hands 😘

• Thank you to Anna61, isou7000 and YellowRose55 l for agreeing to take on the admin roles. So kind of you to give up your time to help us all on this forum. I am sure with moreless you will definitely be a fab foursome :)

• Such fantastic news feeling quite sad before Xmas thinking that's it ...but no we have a good supportive team and the show must go on.....so onwards and downwards yeah 🌹

• Wonderful - we're in safe hands.

@Jopo is feeling very grateful.

Xx

• Good luck, guysπŸ‘ Don't come here often enough, I really should look in xxx

• Thank you all so much xxx

• Oh wow 3 absolutely lovely ladies indeed That's brilliant news Good luck all of you πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Brilliant! Thanks for stepping up!

• Great news and thank you in advance for all you do xx

• Thank you for taking on the roles...... I'd be struggling without the support on the forum xxxxx

• Dear admin, YellowRose55 moreless isou7000 Anna61

My badge has changed from 1stone to newbie. When you get a mo please can I have a 1stone one. Obviously no hurry, thank you in advance.

Happy weekend. 😊

• Hi RockyHH I will sort it for you now.

• That looks better. Have a good weekend RockyHH

• Hi YellowRose55

Thank you very much! πŸ‘πŸ»

• There's something a bit odd happening to the badges, Rocky, it must be a site glitch :o

• welcome team, x

You may also like...