Posting under one of the topic headings to the right of my screen

Posting under one of the topic headings to the right of my screen

So when I am on the "Posts" tab and I want to post under a topic heading - say "Recipes/Meals/Snacks" - how do I do that please (anyone!) Failed last night - still trying to find my way around here slowly!

EDIT - Just discovered there is an option to select "Topic" when you get to the end of typing a post and the various topic headings are listed for me to select here! Leaving this posted in the general space for anyone else who's had the same problem!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Thank you for posting this as I was wondering too!!

• Glad I'm not the only one! Haa haa!

• So, when you write your reply, at the bottom, before you post there are some boxes - one of which asks if you want this only to be viewed by members of the Weight Loss section (which I always tick), and there is one which asks if you want to select a topic heading.

It is back to front in some ways - you write, then you choose your topic - hope that makes sense?

It is brilliant when people do choose a Topic when they post a new thread - I often want to see what people have posted, in, for example, recipes, and now they are all together - as long as people have chosen a Topic. :)

Edited:

And I see you are ahead of me in working this out. :D

• Important to mark it "followers in my community" ☺

• Thanks for that! Yesterday I tried to share a recipe, but it didn't end up on the recipes thread. Guessing I could go back and try and change that?

You may also like...