Love to all x

Hi guys might be a bit AWOL for a while but still going to weigh myself tomorrow and post the results. Sadly my dad died suddenly yesterday, so...... Well basically just that. Hope to be back to my positive self asap love to all Amanda xxx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

44 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Amanda001 so very sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. Take care of yourself xx

• Hi Amanda,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mum a few months ago and I think grieving is so different for everyone. For a long time I didn't feel anything, just completely numb, I just went on autopilot and carried on with making sure the kids weren't affected by it. Then my Nan died two months ago and that's when it all came to a head.

The ironic thing is my mother and I never got on at all, but that doesn't stop you loving them.

Take all the time you need and remember this forum is a wonderful place for support, not just for weight loss.

Anytime you need a friendly ear, we are here for you.

Take care and all the best 😊

Isou7000

• So sorry to hear of your loss, Amanda. It's always so much worse when it's sudden. Take care of yourself and when you are able take comfort in all the lovely memories you must have. 💐💐

• All my love

so sorry to hear of your loss its only 9 months ago since I lost my mum also suddenly

Take care of yourself

xx

• So very sorry for your loss.My dad died without any warning many years ago.Its heart braking.xx

• Take care of yourself and be kind to yourself x

• Thinking of you 😑

• So pleased you are an administrator now ...we are on good hands.

• Very brave of you posting here, sharing this sad news must be so hard. So sorry for your loss, I'm sure your dad wanted the best for you, including good health. xxx

• Sending warm hugs...xx

• Sorry to hear of your loss Amanda

Take as much time as you need :)

• Very sorry to hear your sad news. :(

• Big hugs to you. Xxxxx

• One day, one hour, one minute at a time, just do whatever you can to make things as easy as they can be for you and your family.

Take care Bev💐

• You always say the loveliest things to help people Bev - thank you. Also helped me this morning.....

• It's a pleasure Marylou ❤️ Grief is hard even at the beginning but I have found even years on some days you just have to take it hour by hour and allow yourself to cry a little. Sometimes it makes you feel like the people who you have lost know you still remember them and that in turn makes your own life easier.

Hope you have a good day, it's raining here but my very high pile of ironing is going to finally get done, funny how we leave the jobs we don't like till its overpowering lol.😊

• I'm supposed to be reading mags and doing nothing in an attempt to feel better as I haven't been well and Def overdid it yesterday. Have sorted some stuff but now have had enough. Thinking of you ironing..... :-)

• Finished!!!! All neatly pressed.

Hope you feel better soon there are so many bugs and colds going round at the moment🤒

Time for a nice cuppa now before preparing lunch in between job hunting and the odd sneaky look on the forum.

Take care and look after yourself. ☕️

• A cup of tea sounds good - good luck with the job hunting. :-)

• I am so sorry for you.

• My deepest condolences to you and your family Amanda, it's a difficult time for you all. Take care.

• So sorry to hear your sad news x

• (((hugs)))

• I understand how you feel Amanda, I lost my Mum suddenly and unexpectedly too and it's absolutely awful. My sincerest condolences to you and yours.

Take all the time you need, but remember we're all here for you, at any time you may need us.

Sending you big healing hugs. xx

• Thank you everyone, your messages mean a lot xxx

• You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. May your Dad rest in peace and that he forever remains in your heart.

Jopo xx

• I am so very sorry. Xx. Come back when you are ready. Xx

• I am so sorry you lost your Dad so suddenly, I lost Mum 10 months ago but had warning and therefore time to prepare and come to terms. Look after yourself, I didn't, I just looked after everyone else and it took its toll eventually. Xx

• So very sorry to hear of your loss Amanda , take care of yourself xx

• Oh Amanda I'm so sorry. Look after yourself, we'll be here for you xxx

• Sorry to hear of your loss Amanda001 my sincere condolences. take care and look after yourself. x

• Sorry to hear of your loss Amanda001. Take care, look after yourself x

• Sorry to hear of your sudden loss my thoughts are with you and your family take care xxx

• So sorry Amanda, take good care of yourself, we'll still be here for you when you're ready.

Kate x

• So sorry to hear of your loss thinking of you 😊

• My deepest sympathy on the loss of your dad. Mine died in 2000, and I still miss him. Do look after yourself. ((hugs)) x

• Having lost my own wonderful father, I know what you are going through right now. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts at this sad time.

• Sorry to hear your very sad news. Take care of yourself xxxx

• so sorry for your loss. It's totally numbing. Take care and remember that we are all here if you need support or just a place to clear your mind xx

• So sorry to hear of your loss Amanda thinking of you take care x

• Take care of yourself Amanda. So sorry for your loss. Sending hugs x

• Thinking of you look after yourself.

• I was very sorry to read your news Amanda001 I can only imagine what a shock you have had.

Take time to sort yourself out and come back here as often as you want to. We'll still be here to give you a welcome and encouraging support when you are ready.

• Thinking of you Amanda. With love ❤️ xxx

You may also like...