Things must be getting serious if it's made its way into the Financial Times :-D

ft.com/content/f831861c-d1e...

Let's be clear; a healthy diet must provide everything the body needs, it's just the proportions of what we've been told is a balanced way of eating are wrong. That's because the food groups we've been told of are man-made and minimise a food group (something we have also been warned to guard against); natural fat.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sorry, just realised the link asks you to subscribe.

• I hope they put natural in bold :)

• How do you do that?

• Sorry, Concerned I meant I hope they emphasized natural fats rather than junk food fat - these messages about food are so often over simplified. Have you seen the stats for US eating habits in relation to the guidelines? Oh la la....

• Ctrl+b :)

• Ta

• I'm sorry not to be able to read that, Concerned, but I don't need to subscribe to the Financial Times to have my own beliefs confirmed :)

• They discussed this briefly on the news this morning - even they said loads of fad diets in the papers / advertising etc this time of year along with exercise equiptment and diets are really just about watching what you eat / portion sizes / eating healthy etc

Not read the article myself - comments above were the news readers comments, however, I have to agree

You may also like...