All the excuse Sammy

Hi all,

I am 30 and weigh 11.4stone, size 12. I used to be 9.7stone but that was young 20's. Although you wouldn't look at me and think I'm big, I am not happy myself. I don't listen to other people and I just know that it's me being bigger that has caused massive confidence issues for me. We each have our own goal that will make us happier and mine is 10stone.

On day 4 of my dry January and health kick mission I had a Chinese and a harvester! So yesterday wasn't a good day! No alcohol.

Anyway, I'm getting back on it today! You're all very supportive of each other and it's nice to be in a community of like minded people! Wishing you all the luck, wish me luck! X

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I do wish you luck; eating more healthily, doing more exercise and drinking less alcohol after the excesses of Christmas and New Year can only make us all feel better and improve our confidence levels. Enjoy the occasional meal out - I have lost nearly 5 stone now and eat out quite regularly so it hasn't done me any harm at all! x

• Good luck many times. Hey I had fish and chips three days ago but next two days kept to thousand calories. Keep tryin and believin... 😊

• Hi im am also starting this journey at 11.4 i want to shed ten pounds before my daughter and i go to newyork. I have rejoined the gym and tomorrow will be my third session. Also i am walking my dog longer. Good luck let me know how you are doing and any good tips. :-)

• Like wise :) let's do this!! X

• Just been to the gym ... My third session in a week. Down loaded the app couch pototoe to 5k did my first 30 min session. Came home had some nice soup minus the bread. Now off to work feeling good :-) we can do this!!!!

• Well done! I need to get my ass to the gym! Keep it up x

You may also like...