Day 1 and back to work

Well here goes. Day 1. No breakfast - bought cereal to work then completely forgot to eat it - doh. Lunch is a jacket spud and beans (thank god for the work microwave) apples and cherry toms for snacks and spaghetti Bol for dinner tonight.

Added incentive now; we've booked a two week break for next Christmas in Wales. I want to be able to post a picture on here this time next year of me half way up a mountain in some snazzy size 14 winter gear not as the 20st yeti I am at the moment😉 Xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Great 1st day....you can do it!! 😃

• well that sounds like a plan Tattyp. you don't need me to tell you that breakfast is an important meal, try to make sure you remember tomorrow, it'll help stop those mid morning hunger pangs.

• Sounds like a good start Tattyp33 . Lots of information in the pinned posts on here about BMI and suggested calories, recipes. The challenges are good too. I started this time last year and now at healthy BMI, 2 sizes smaller and over 3 stones lighter. For all newbies it is so worth it, make looking after yourself a priority, find out more about healthy eating and it really is possible! Good luck!

• I love this advice and motivating post from Sailsalot - thank you !

• Good luck TattyP

I love Wales, you'll have a fab holiday there. Looking forward to the pics !

• From one 20 stone yeti to another - You can do it and so can I! I just googled a yeti - very cute. I went to Wales this Christmas and it was very mild - probably need snow boots next year. Good luck!!

You may also like...