101.6lbs down, i've got there :) :)

After being 0.2lbs away from my 100lb goal, this week i have lost 1.8lbs so defiantly got one of my goals before Xmas, have now lost a total of 7stone 3.4lbs, so defiantly finishing on a high this year :D

Have kept at it this week, no temptations, allowing myself a few days to enjoy the festive treats, and will enjoy them :)

Hope everyone is doing well even this week, and hope you all have a Merry Christmas

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

26 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's amazing!

Well done and happy Christmas! 😊

• Thank you Sheepdogs :)

• Well done and congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‘

• Thank you isou

• Wow, that's amazing. Well done!! Celebrate in style 🍸

• Thank you Ellamidlands :) celebrations over now back to it...

• OMG you are amazing you have done fantastic I hope I can be like you πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• Thank you Lizzy, anything is possible when you put your mind to it, best of luck

• Brilliant well done have a wonderful Christmas πŸŽ„

• Thank you Cherry :)

• Brilliant and a happy Christmas to youπŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

• Thank you rosie

• Amazing, be proud, very proud...!

• I Am Thank you miamia

• Congratulations Rjay - wow, that's phenomenal. :-)

• Thank you Lowcal

• That is fantastic. What a will power you must have x

• Thank you, yes lots of it finally putting it in to practice :)

• Congratulations!

• Thank you Grannynise :)

• Many many congratulations! I am so thrilled for you, what a 2017 you have to look forward to!

• Thank you APF62, yes here's hoping a great year ahead for the both of us

• That is brilliant news.. so glad u got your target in 2016. You must be well happy.

claz (aka bigmama99)

• Thank you, yes finally got there, now hoping to continue after crimbo and reach further targets, hope your doing well :)

• I'm not doing bad thanks..... and im not worrying about today or yesterday.. but plan to get to the gym 2moro and eat carb free again tomorrow at least! good luck with your next target x

• good to hear, yeah me to had the 2days off but controlled intake of chocolates etc. so not feeling to bad! and best of luck with your goals too :)

You may also like...