Newbie :) post baby and post op weight loss! Advice needed!

Hi everyone :)

New to the forum and looking for some advice on losing weight.

I had my second baby in March and had 2 operations this year. Due to recovering from surgeries and having no energy left after looking after 2 little ones my weight has been creeping up all year and I feel I really need to start doing something about it.

Would like to lose around 2 Stone but when it comes to weight loss I never really know where to start! I have to be careful with my back and find after a few days of exercise it can be quite painful.

If anybody has any tips or advice on how to start and keeping motivated it would be much appreciated!

Molly

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Molly, welcome to the forum. If you have a look at this link it will give you all the advice you need.

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh...

A lot of people here are following the NHS 12 week plan which is a really good place to start and gives easy to achieve goals and helpful advice. The nhs exercise pages are also good. You may not have time at the moment but I would recommend pilates and yoga for strengthening your back and core.

I would say that in your position be kind to yourself as your body has been through a lot. Good luck with starting out.

• Hi. This time I am trying paleo. It is working for me so far. I found trying to eat small quantities of food like bread, pasta just left me feeling hungry. On paleo I am not hungry. Good luck, you can do it!

You may also like...