Weighing in early

Well another weigh in, another minor gain 10st 2, from 10st 1.7, a bad week, never mind I'm ok with stuff, and lighter than I have been in years!

Happy weigh ins! X

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • This is a difficult time of year to loose and that is only a minor gain

Good luck with your week x x

• Looks good to me Diana! I think you just have very sensitive scales to be able to see such a small change :)

• Hi Diana,

Great that you're maintaining so well - that is a very very minor little gain, hardly worth mentioning infact!!! :-) You're lighter than you've been in years, and you're doing a stellar job of maintaining! :-)

Have a wonderful week!

Lowcal :-) xx

• So kind lowcal, yes it feels nice to be so light!

• Glad your ok ,and feeling positive have a great week.

• I am thanks, bit unwell with hormones last week, need to address these gains on boxing day tho!

• Christmas positiveness,hope your better soon.

• That's quite a minor gain, and you are still within your maintenance band 😊

• Well it is, had 3 minor gains, enough is enough, back on track boxing day

• I know how you feel, having battle to break through a plateau I gained it all back in one mad weekend 😕 Hoping to be healthy BMI in 2017 😊 Good luck to us both

Merry Christmas Diana 😊 I hope you have something nice planned. Will this be your first without your parents?

• I'm planning to be with two of my three brothers, nieces and nephew, I hate to be out of control food wise! It can't be helped tho, I'd love stuff more my way.

Currently googling low cal peanut butter chicken, mad cravings! Yum

• Have a lovely day 😊

• I'm sure you will get yourself back in the zone after the festive season has passed

have a lovely Christmas x

• Thanks I'm sure I will

You may also like...