7 Stone, Healthy Weight and BMI :D :D

With 2.2lbs loss today, i now weight 12stone 10.2lbs, total loss 7st 1.8lbs, for my stats i am now in the healthy category and my BMI 24.8, im so Happy :D

Defiantly finishing this year on a high its been the best for me, im different everything is different :) i have 1 weight in left, anything more than 0.2lbs and i'll be happy with, really want to reach 100lbs loss currently at 99.8lbs (so close)

Hope everyone is doing well, and sill losing weight :)

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

41 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi rjay95,

Fantastic to hear you've lost 2.2 lbs this week, and that you've lost 7 stone 1.8 pounds - wow!!! I'm going to change your badge accordingly!!! many Congratulations!!!! :-) You're a healthy BMI!!! So, my question is - would you like a 7 stone badge, or a 'Healthy BMI' badge, or an "I did it!' badge??? Please let me know! Either myself or moreless can adjust your badge to whichever one you'd like...! :-)

Wow, you're so close to achieving 100lbs total loss - not long now!!!

Wishing you a fantastic weekend!!!

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal

Thank you ,yes new badge please, i'll have a 7 stone badge please as i have more to loose :) & yes the 100lbs is my next goal, as i have saved Β£1 for every 1lb lost so i'm also rich lol :D

Hope your well & have a great weekend too :)

• Great, that badge is on its way - many Congratulations!!! :-) Wow, you are rich!!! :-)

• I didn't realise those little badges saying "one stone" etc after people's names were achievement badges. Brilliant!

• Wow, I DREAM of 24.8 BMI!!!

Well done you!

• Thanks Sarahcyn, i started at 38.7 (obese) so its defiantly possible, you can do this :)

• thats brilliant... 7 stone weight loss is truly amazing.... I hope by end of 2017 I will be able to say the same as my goal is 7st too... . good luck with getting to your 100lb goal soon x

• Thank you Bigmama, i wish you the best of luck for next year, and seeing that 7stone by your name this time next year :) yes nearly 100lbs then on to the next goal, Best of luck :)

• Wow wow wow - well done that's absolutely fantastic you must be so pleased with your achievement. What control and determination you must have.

I do hope you get your 100lbs goal in 2016 you so deserve it. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks Trulyplumptious, getting happier by the day :) yes im finally in the right frame of mind, and i hope i get to the 100lbs this year, then onwards to the next goal

• With the determination you have you will get that 0.2 easily.

Many, many congratulations on your weight loss you must be feeling over the moon and looking forward to a slimmer 2017.

Well done, a very inspirational post, we all need success stories like this to motivate us on. FantasticπŸ’πŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ‰

• Thank you itsbab, i hope so finish the year on a high, yes i'm feeling great, defiantly a slimmer 2017 still got some weight to loose though, onwards and downwards we go, hope your well

• How fantastic , massive well done , gosh loosing over 7 stone , you are inspirational

• Thank you Mollydex :)

• Many congratulations, thatΒ΄s really awesome :) :)

• Thank you tidirhin :)

• My next door neighbour where i used to live weighed in at under 7 stones - and she was an adult! You have lost a whole "other person" somewhere along the way! Well done for sticking with it, and hope you can find a weight to maintain comfortably, for the long term future.

• Thank you, I've heard the comparison before when i had lost 5st someone said it was the weight of a child, hard to believe i have that much to loose in the first place, my ideal is probally another 2 stone loss, but i will see how i feel along the way :)

• Congratulations on your fantastic achievement - what an inspiration to us all and I'm so very happy for you, and what a wonderful Christmas present it must be to be a healthy BMI. I wish you every success with the maintaining now and please keep posting because it gives me hope that one day I will be able to achieve and keep a healthy BMI too. You must be so proud and I'm so excited for you. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year xxx

• Thank you, i'm hearing that term alot lately (inspiration), i like it, :D still a little to loose still but getting there, yes ill keep updating, achieving a healthy BMI is defiantly possible i went from 38.7 to 24.8, and if i can do it anyone can, and yes new year new me :) hope you have a wonderful Christmas & Happy New Year too

• Great to hear about successes like this. Motivates the rest of us! Well done x

• Thank you, i was the same when i started, looking for motivating stories, now im at 7st loss so it's defiantly worth sticking to, best of luck

• That's amazing rjay95 congratulations & best wishes for 2017 πŸ˜€

• Thank you Cherry :)

• Whoop whoop πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š very very well done! Amazing stats and amazing story 😊Very very well done 😊😊😊

Ps I've just been reading some of your older posts, and, like me, you have had a few 'bumps in the road' which makes your success even sweeter 😊 It really is inspiring to people like me who have (inadvertently) taken the slow route 😊

What a lovely Christmas present to yourself β€πŸŽ„πŸŽˆ

• Thank you Anna, Yes my old posts make for some good reading aha, i defiantly turned it around since June, Yes its great to start the new year happier and slimmer :)

• Congratulations rjay, as Anna points out it's not been a straightforward journey for you but you've stuck it out! And even better to hear you're feeling in the zone right now. Enjoy and remember this feeling :) and good luck for the final stage of your journey :)

• Thank you Ruth, Defiantly not straightforward but i wouldn't be where i am if it wasn't for the mistakes I've made, so it's defiantly put me in the zone, defiantly worth doing .. :)

• Well done-truly inspirational!

Ish ")

• Thank you Ishara :)

• I have been reading your old posts and what you have achieved is amazing. If anyone is reading this in the background and wondering if they can lose weight then this is the proof. Congratulations. Xx

• Thank you, and for reading my old posts defiantly some ups and downs, and i hope so i was the same when i started, now leading the way :)

• Wow, well done have you done all this on your own or do you have a friend losing weight too ?

• Thank you Barnes, i have done this on my own, me myself and i, others around are not as supportive as i thought they first would be, but im doing it for myself by self,

• Fantastic Christmas present to yourself - in fact an all-year-round present to be in the Healthy BMI category! Well done ... and keep up your great progress to maintain your more healthy weight. It must feel soooooo gooood!πŸ€—

• Thank you jeelbert, it defiantly is a great present to myself, yes hoping to loose more, and yes feeling great :)

• I am in awe of your weight loss I have 2 stone to lose and an finding that a struggle you rock for losing 7 stone well done. Praying hard for you to get your 100lbs in 2016 you so deserve it x

Flox

• Thank you, you will soon find your stride and loose that 2 stone, time and patience you'll get there, Best of luck :)

• Thank you

• Wow! You are amazing, well done :D

• Thank you Kato :)

You may also like...