Weight Loss NHS
73,496 members39,346 posts

I enjoyed every morsel

Every Christmas when my mother was alive we would get my sister and I a box of turtles Christmas day . she has been gone 16 years now. so this time of year I crave turtles. I didn't get a big box last night but bought 2 small packages of turtles 3 in each package. And I enjoyed all 6 turtles with every bite and savored the moment. The only sadness though was my mother is not here. Here's to you mom. Love yeah!!!! and Merry Christmas..

7 Replies
oldestnewest

I imagine these are turtles of the chocolate variety! Well done for limiting your annual treat to a manageable amount. Hope you don't get more in your Christmas stocking....if you do, try and have just one a day!

We have had chocolate turtles brought back to us in the past from relatives who live in the states and I appreciate just how more-ish they are. Fortunately you can't buy them in the UK...

2 likes

Thanks for explaining that these are choccy turtles.... must say i was wondering about them ...... :-) :-)

1 like

They are very enjoyable chocolate and quite poplar at Christmas time.

2 likes

Christmas time is tough without loved ones 😊 I weep every year when I put the decorations up, much loved things from people who are no longer with us 😊 But good tears because they loved us ❤️

7 likes

Yes you are right. A good way of putting things.

2 likes

With so many treats, I do love booja booja chocs, very intense, best in health food shops they are yummy, and intense in flavour, diary , gluten free too

Sounds like I would love them

1 like

You may also like...