I'm in the 12's :) :) :)

I'm finally there in the 12,s to be exact 12st 12.4lbs from 19st 12lbs so overall i have now lost 6st 13.6lbs.... this week another 2lb loss i was really hoping for 2.4lbs, but i dont mind, as-long as the number keeps going down..

Things are really on the up for me, i'm doing well, sticking to things and more importantly enjoying it, and more motivated and determined to see this out to the end and reach my goals :D

Hope you guys are doing well

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

24 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow amazing achievement! Proud of you as its not easy is it. Good luck on loosing πŸ™‚

I'm only on my 2nd week and have only lost 2. 3/4lb

So far and I'm being so good. But I guess I'm going in the right direction.

Congratulations on your loss.

• Thank you Sheepdogs. yes its not easy but i've defiantly got the hang of it now, and yes your defiantly going in the right direction any loss is a good loss so well done

• Woohoo!! In the 12's!!! FANTASTIC!!! πŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸŒ‹πŸŒŠπŸŒˆ

• Thank you tidirhin2548

• Hi rjay95,

Many Congratulations on getting into the 12's, that is fantastic!!!! :-) Wow, you are very close to achieving a total loss of 7 stones - you are amazing!!!

Glad you're enjoying it, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend and another really great week ahead.

Lowcal :-)

• Hi Lowcal

Thank you and yes so very close really wanted it this weekend, but there is always next i am only 1.4lbs away from a healthy weight and BMI so i can't wait to get there and only 2.4lbs from my 100lbs loss. onwards and downards

Hope your doing well

• Extremely Well done. Fantastic πŸ˜€

• Thank you

• A.M.A.Z.I.N.G you should be super proud of yourself.... 🍾🍾🍾

• i am thank you, hope your doing well

• BrilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• thank you :)

• Rjay

Wow How impressed I am goodness me you have done well ,so pleased for you , you must be over the moon you are obviously doing it right you should Wright a book lol

Good luck for next week

Pam x

• Thank you Pamed, yes things are finally going my way :)

• Oh my!!! Fantastic news πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸŽˆπŸ˜Š very well done rjay95 😊😊😊

With your determination and positivity you will do well 😊 I'm a great believer in enjoying process and you are doing exactly that, very well done, I'm so happy for you 😊😊😊

• Thank you Anna, yes i hope so, keeping it up until i'm happy with the number on the scales :)

• That's amazing well done!!

• Thank you

• Hi well done to you, I wish I had the will power that you have as I am struggling with all the Christmas goodies about.x

• Hi, and thank you Yveybeslim, im keeping a distance from them all, and focusing on why im here in the first place, i know its not worth undoing all my hard work for, so its somewhat getting easier, and work keeps me distracted aha x

• Congratulations and a massive well done to you, what an achievement x

• Thank you Sheendog :)

• That is so fantastic your an inspiration! I've lost 4st so far but completely fallen off the wagon all of a sudden and I think reading how amazingly you have done has given me the fire in my belly to get back on track! Massive well done!

• Thank you Lherring for the kind words, well i really hope i've helped you get back to it and to carry on loosing weight, Best of Luck

You may also like...