zumba

I tried zumba for the very 1st time yesterday... I've thought about going for a while but kept putting it off... well all I can say is TRY IT.. it was ace. if you love dancing then you will love it. calorie wise is says you can burn between 500 - 1000 calories per hour so well worth it if you enjoy dancing as the hour flew by for me. I went on my own and it was fine and I was able to pick up the Dance moves quickly... I'm definately going next week x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I love dancing too, and it is an excellent form of exercise as you use such a variety of muscles :) :) :) Glad you enjoyed it

• yes I can feel I've worked my body today... I did do 1/2hr of kettlebell afterwards as well for strength but definately know I've been exercising haha

• Goood for you...I do it also...I am also thinking of adding Tae bo...boot camp and Jillian Micheals...for variety...we do it as a fam its soo much fun

You may also like...