Hi Lowcal

Just let you know and discussed with my dietitian that I am not going to weigh on her scales until the first Friday of January. I hope that is ok

I had a bad a day yesterday with food but that bad day turned into something good. Someone from the eating disorder forum contacted me and we are going to work together to help each. I am so very pleased with it. Thanks

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • So pleased you have someone to work with - am going to tag Zest so she sees your post

• Thanks for tagging me cracker10 :-)

• Hi Wadestreet,

This is great news that someone from the eating disorder forum is going to work together to help - that is wonderful news. :-)

Great that you're also finding your dietician helpful too - and I'd like to wish you an excellent week.

Glad your day yesterday improved and turned into something good. :-)

Lowcal :-)

• So pleased to hear that you are taking control of what is going on - sending big hugs.

• Great news, constructive stuff that helps you, keep focused on the big picture, not the small stuff that bigs you down

You may also like...