my Non Scale Victory !!

hi.

I weigh 120.4kgs (almost 19 stone) and haven't lost any weight this week or any lbs since i started my exercise plan over 4weeks ago by going to the gym.. my weight hasn't changed at all. .... but this week I ordered size 20 jeans and had to send them back and get a size 18 which fit perfect...

it just shows its not all about the scales and why measurements are just as important.

Whats your nsv this week ?

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! 😊 I can't wait to be in the teens.

2 likes

thankyou... I'm sure u will be seeing those teens soon x

That's great - a new exercise regime can often mean the scales get a bit stuck, so glad you can see the changes in other ways - it's so easy to get disheartened!

3 likes

thanks... Yes it is hard to keep going and not see any progress but will keep going x

im the same Crimson85j :) scales not shifting but clothes getting loose :) :)

2 likes

at the moment I don't need to undo my button on my size 20 jeans to take them off and i now beed a belt... feels good x

2 likes

great isn't it? 😊😊😊

😆😆😆

Wow, how lovely to be in size 18s - that is wonderful.

My NSV this week has been a blouse that when I bought it was too snug around the belly, but it floats over it now :) :)

2 likes

that's great. . feels good doesn't it x

1 like

woohoo, great!

my nsv this week is that my size medium leggings are getting too big at the waist. downside is that they keep slipping down and exposing my underwear... at least I wear long jumpers with them 😳😁

2 likes

that's a good one x an good excuse to buy some new ones x

1 like

my nsv today is..... I did 1hr zumba class tonight followed straight afterwards with a 1/2hr kettlebell class... woo hoo !!

1 like

I got none wide fitting knee high boots. Yay! Love them. Go you !!!!

1 like

that is a good win... that is a definately a goal I would like to achieve to be able to.zip up boots... I always struggle around my calves x

1 like

my nsv goal today is ..... to have a Carb free day !!

You may also like...