Starting Again

Today I reset my fitbit and my attitude. I am the heaviest I have ever been and to be frankly I need to get myself together. I am not going into this with grand plans or ideas. I have simply decided no more and to make changes. I am 20St 5lbs (285lbs). I have lost 5stone before a few years ago when I was self employed and put it all back on when I returned to the workforce.

Today I have achieved more than 14.3k steps which is higher that my personal best. I achieved this just by using my aerobic stepper as it's low impact on my joints and something I can do at home.

Regarding my eating I'm reverting back to how I ate previously when I lost all my weight which is mainly fruit, veg and fish.

I know I'll face struggles but I'm here.. trying again :)

Jen

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi Jen,

Great that you've re-set your Fitbit and also that you're feeling prepared to make some changes. Brilliant that you've done all those steps, and achieved a new personal best - fantastic!!! :-)

I hope you'll enjoy being part of the Weight Loss NhS forum. Do have a look at our Welcome Newbie post - it's in the Pinned posts area (right-hand-side of the homepage, or at the bottom of your screen if you're accessing via a mobile device).

Do join in with anything you like the look of in the forum.

Have a really great weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• Thank you. I'll have a look :0)

• Heya. i am starting again too, good luck! ☺

• you too :)

• Well done for getting back to it. Your health and your joints will benefit greatly when you get your weight down. Good luck with your diet

• good luck with your restart x

• Good luck with your restart. Little goals along the way make it more manageable. My non weight loss achievement this week. Having a bath! I realised I stopped because i was worried I wouldn't get out.

• HI Jen, I agree with you and I'm also starting again as I'm the heaviest I've been :(

It may be a long journey but at least we've begun! Stick with it and good luck!

• Exactly. High five to us Hamiltoc :)

You may also like...