Back on the plan :)

Hi guys

This is my first post in this group. I have been back on Weight Watchers for 4 weeks now and I have lost 11.5lbs! I wanted to lose one stone before xmas to help with my goal of 4 before April and I am well on my way.

I track everything I eat, I use my fit bit more to track my sleep and activity and I have been doing at least 2 gym fitness classes a week. Seeing results really quickly.

I'm worried about christmas, but I know that if I go to the gym still it will cancel out some of the treats that I will be eating/drinking!

Having a goal like a holiday/birthday/trip away makes me motivated 100% more and I know I want to get in a bikini in April! So I think about that every time I want to eat a chocolate biscuit. I would definitely recommend setting yourself a goal and an image in your head of how you want to feel/look for a particular time of the year!

Good luck everyone!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • welcome aboard. I also have a holiday booked but a bikini will not be part of it!! I've printed out a couple of little pictures of where we are going, laminated them and stuck them around the kitchen. It means I see them whenever I go near any temptations and makes me really think about what I'm about to eat.

• Hello Sophie1304 welcome to the weight loss forum. I'm glad you are having a successful weight loss journey, I have used WW previously and also had success. 😊 It is good to hear how motivated you are, good luck in achieving your goals 😊

Take a look at the newbies post and read the links, if you have any questions just ask, we are a friendly bunch 😊

Best wishes

You may also like...