Weight loss pt2

So after the post I managed to get myself up and went out. Did a shop and the other errons I needed to. So came home and then cooked. I thought I don't want to keep feeling the way I did so slowly one foot in front of the other at this rate. So I'm gonna do this slowly. So I made a pizza πŸ•From wholemeal Pitta bread and then have just finished making a vegetable stew or soup I can't really tell πŸ˜‚ as I just through all the vegetables I had in a pot together with spices. Now I'm boiling brown basmati rice with lentils and wholewheat/whole meal pasta. I've had a couple of treats but not gone overboard with it. Even though it was cold out there I still went out and j have decided that tommorow I'm gonna start back, this is my motivation as I'm thinking after doing the work out I'm gonna check back on here this way I would of done my workout. I have no problem eating healthy but I feel that's not enough and after indulging is the right word in those treats not having them indulging in them even though I didn't go over board I feel like my body is heading backwards to where I first was when I started this journey and I'm going B to try and stop that from happening. Fingers crossed and please who ever may come across this post do wish me luck because I'm gonna need it πŸ˜”

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Mmmmmm the pizza sounds nice and healthy nsidra πŸ˜‹

It is cold out and makes me want to sit by the radiator and watch TV all day! Hard to get the motivation to go out for a walk, but how much better I feel when I get back and reward myself with a hot chocolate (Cadbury's Highlights 38 cals). We all need a little fresh air each day and it can raise the spirits πŸ˜ƒ

I am wishing you luck for however you tackle your problems, just take one at a time and you'll get there πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Mouse 🐭

• Thank you πŸ‘πŸ»

• You're a strong, resourceful woman, Nsidra and I know you can do this, because you've done it before! Together we can achieve anything! :)

• Thank you πŸ‘πŸ»

• The picture I have in here is not how I feel I look anymore . I gave uni tommorow, today was my day of so I will post a pic on here with photo il take so anyone seeng this please do comment if any of you have noticed a change because I now barely know, do t know why I'm unable to do I do hope someone will be kind enough to tell me how it is because I need the honesty so I know where improvements are needed or any change from one pic to the other. Fingers crossed there hasn't been much of a change πŸ‘πŸ»

You may also like...