Two Stone Down

Hi,

This is my first post here and feeling good, I started the NHS weight loss plan 10 weeks ago after being diagnosed with NAFLD (non-alcoholic fatty liver disease) and 5 weeks later started the NHS Fitness plan, loosing two stone so far.

While I haven't commented on any other post, it has kept me going reading other peoples efforts and encouragement they have received. Thank you, I will aim to respond with encouragement like others.

I will need to continue the weight loss plan after the twelve weeks (need to loose two more stone), but I am feeling good and looking forward to more (smaller) new clothes :)

Thank you

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Great to hear

Keep up good work 😀

• Great job so far, stay awesome!

• Two stone is brilliant well done :)

• Well done that's fantastic!!! And lovely to read your post -we all keep each other going and inspire each other with our achievements. You've lost 2 stone in 10 weeks - that's amazing!! You must feel really proud.

• how fantastic - well done x

• Jolly well done you! I would like to be able to same the same as you - one day! I need to lose over 10kg (20lbs or so) & I hope to do it in six months. Just started my 2nd week & not lost a gm/oz. But I didn't expect a week to make much difference anyway.

Keep it up & "downwards", as Lowcal is fond of ending her posts!

• Thank you all for your reply's, very inspiring to push myself forward. Keep it up :)

• Hi All,

An update on my weight lost progress,

I am now down to 11st 1lb, which is a full 4 stone loss since starting this journey in September 2016.

My BMI is now in the Healthy range and should help stop the progress of my NAFLD.

I am exercising also, after completing the 12 week fitness plan (also by NHS Live Well), I am training to run for 10K.

Changing the way I eat and think about food and exercise has been a hard journey, with many more miles to go but this forum has made all the difference during the hardest days.

Thank you everyone for your posts and comments.

• Woohoo, Lynx! What fantastic news! Well done you! :)

We don't hear from you often, but when we do, you knock our socks off!! :)

Would you like a 4 stone badge, or a Healthy BMI, to keep you motivated now that you're so close to the end? :)

• Hi, thank you,

A Healthy BMI badge would be good.

• It looks fantastic on you! Congratulations! :)

You may also like...