Measuring up

So this morning, after doing my weigh in, I got out the tape measure and measured everywhere!! I really wish I'd done it 3 weeks ago when I started, but anyway. I think it will be great motivation to see myself actually shrinking, especially because its a long slow road! At the end of the day I want to fit back into my clothes, feel healthier, be fitter and have lots more energy - inches matter as much as lbs.

I was wondering if there is a thread or regular post or mini challenge for posting measurements, like there is with the monday weigh in? If anyone has seen one, please could you send me a link?

thanks!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi JiminyCricket

As far as I am aware there is no specific post where we can record our measurements but you are welcome to add them to your reply to the Monday Group weigh in. It's lovely when our clothes become looser and even better to go and buy new outfits :D

It is a slow road but I hope you lose those inches soon, but you'll probably feel the health benefits of losing weight first :)

You may also like...