A bit early for the Monday weigh in

Hi everyone,

I'm off for a few days now so can't weigh in tomorrow but my weight today is 11st 8lb which is amazing. I think that is 4lb lost this week (last week was a maintain). I did weigh myself four times because I couldn't quite believe what I saw. Have a great week ahead everyone and I will catch up with you all when I get back x

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That's fantastic news 😊 Very well done!! Have a Lovely time away 😊

• Thanks Anna,

We had a fantastic break in Chester and, just as good, coming home to find I haven't put on any weight. Hope you are having a good week too x

• Woohoo, Kalahuchi! What an amazing loss! WTG you! :)

Perfect timing for your trip away! :)

I'm going to tag Anon-E-Mouse, so that she finds you for the stats :)

I hope you have a lovely time and we'll look forward to catching up with you, on your return :)

• Thanks; I've just jumped on the scales on my return and it is still the same! I am so happy! Plus it is hubbie's birthday today so I'm off celebrating again later on x

• Woohoo! Well done you! :)

Happy belated birthday to your husband :)

• Thanks Moreless and Hubby says thanks; he had a lovely day x

• Wow that's brilliant - well done you

Have a great few days away :)

• Thank you; we managed to get a walk or two around a very frosty Delamere Forest in Chester and walked all day around the city. It's been great x

• Wow that's fantastic πŸ˜€

• Thanks Trulyplumptions; and the best thing is I have jumped on the scales this morning and still weigh the same as before I went x

• BIG WELL DONE!!

• Thanks Saskia,

It was so lovely to get away and relax for a while, but I was so worried about putting weight back on after all of those cooked breakfasts, but it has stayed the same and I am very relieved x

• Well done, that's great xx

• That's great going kalahuchi - 4lbs added to our 'lost' stats and off for you :D

Woohoo, a brilliant result, perseverance has definitely paid for you after your maintain last week. πŸ‘

WTG!! Have a lovely time away and we'll look forward to hearing about it on your return 😎

Mouse 🐭

• Thanks Mouse,

I must admit I thought my scales were throwing a wobbly and that it would all be on again by now, but no; it is genuine and still exactly the same upon my return. --- and that's after a carvery and 3 cooked breakfasts over the past few days. I must be doing something right x

You may also like...