a new start

Unfortunately Yes I am hard on myself. The perfectism comes with the eating disorder I have to admit something before going forward today that I took 30 laxatives last night before going to bed. With the fear of not being perfect and the weighing in on Thursday sometimes drives me to do desperate stupid things unfortunately. Starting next Tuesday I am going I am taking a cognitive behavioral therapy sessions. I am hoping it well help start breaking down my walls and begin to live for freedom for a day is a day and you do the best you can. and to enjoy life. I know that it will take it time to

change myself and I have a great person that is going to help me and very nice. I hope you terrific people don't mind me coming on the site and talking after my secret of purging. You guys have helped me so much you will never know the graditute you have given me the freedom of 2 weeks of binge free. I never felt that freedom in 4 years of binging. (ONE DAY AT A TIME WITH NO EXPECTATIONS) My knew motto. bye for now thanks!!!

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Hi Wadestreet,

Whilst I'm very glad to hear that you trust us enough to share your eating disorder nightmare with us, I feel it's important that other members see that bingeing and purging is a life-threatening behaviour and way beyond the scope of our experience and expertise.

I'm delighted that you're going to be starting CBT next Tuesday, but in light of the fact that you took 30 laxatives last night, would urge you to seek more knowledgeable assistance now. There are a couple of communities on HU, that will be much better able to help you. Here are the links

healthunlocked.com/anorexia...

healthunlocked.com/swedauk

Wishing you the freedom that you seek :)

You may also like...