Back after my holibobs and a little sad

I had a great time in Canada. Saw lots of polar bears and sketched a few to turn into pictures later. I managed to lose a little weight whilst away too. But came back home to find my little long term sickly cat is now at the end of her days. I'm off my food worrying about how and when to decide it is the time to let her go. I may be quiet for a while as I work through my stuff, but I do find a lot of joy reading how everyone is doing in here. Keep at it guys you will succeed if you keep taking small steps forwards.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, pleased you had a good holiday, and well done on sticking to your healthy eating and losing a little weight. So sorry about your furry friend, I know exactly how you feel, You will know when the time is right, they have a way of letting you know x

• Hi Just1me,

Welcome back from you holidays, and my condolences on the sad news of your lovely cat. Take care of yourself, and hope to hear from you again in the forum when you feel like it. Glad you're enjoying reading the posts, and thanks for your encouraging words to everyone here. You're right, small steps forward lead to success.

Lowcal :-)

• Sorry to hear about your poorly kitty. We lost our cat 3 years ago after two cancers & kidney failure. Take time to grieve properly. We still miss her terribly xxxxx

• just1me

I'm really sorry to hear about your sickly cat. I've just lost 2 dogs so I know what you're going through. I think you will know when it's time. as long as your cat is not in pain, all you can do is keep her comfortable and give her lots of love. she will know that you are doing the best for her

kind regards

Ian

• I am very pleased you enjoyed your holiday and lost weight too.

I am sorry about your cat, and understand how difficult it is to know when the time is right to let her go. Try to think about her quality of life, whether she is enjoying cuddles, food, and other things. Whilst there is more enjoyment of life than not, she is probably fine to be with you, once she is without interest and has more bad times than good, her eyes will probably tell you that she has had enough.

Take care of yourself.

• Glad you enjoyed your holiday it's sounds amazing. I am sorry your cat friend is poorly. I think you will know when it is time it will be hard but it is you doing the best for her and that's true love, take care of you x

You may also like...