What to do when everyone around is snacking in chocolate and sweets????

Hi I'm actually based in Hong Kong but was born and raised in England. I have a competition with my Mum to see who can lose the most amount of weight before she visits me at Easter. I’ve tried different things but someone recommended that I look at medically sound diets and I guess you can’t do wrong with NHS weight lost.

The thing I find hardest is 99% of my work mates are super skinny, can snack all day and still look amazing. I have told the people in my office that I am trying to lose weight. How does everyone cope with trying to not snack. If there anything you can suggest.

Any ideas would be great :)

Last edited by

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi kthk2010,

Welcome to the Weight Loss NHS forum. I am rushing at the moment, so sorry to be brief - I just wanted to suggest you might like to read our Welcome Newbie post, as a good starting point, as there are some great suggestions and tips in there as well as things that past and current members like about the forum, so it is a good source of information about the forum. It's in the Pinned posts area - right-hand-side of the homepage.

Have a great day!

Lowcal :-)

• I just tell myself I'm not going to have any, focus on something else, and keep reminding myself of the bigger picture 😊 They may be super skinny but too much sugar will be affecting their health.

I sometimes tell white lies and say I cannot eat sugar, which is kind of true as its not healthy 😊

Good luck, you can do this!! After a while it become habit NOT to snack 😊

You may also like...