What a difference a year makes!

Reflecting last night on the past year, this time last year, I was about 10st 10lbs, and just tackling, my bloating and hormones...........luckily I found maca root , and life calmed down!Now here I am a year later, almost in the 9 st bracket, and am very grateful and happy to have received so much support, from Lowcal, moreless and lots of others, I know I've conquered my demons, and I simply can't eat what I used to ( at times like yesterday, I crave but my stomach struggles).

To all you new here , change can, and will happen, with planning, support and determination, and we all have blips along the way too

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Weight Loss Plan

Join over 40,000 others on our 12-week diet and exercise plan. Keep motivated to develop healthier eating habits & get more active.

Get Started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Many congratulations to you on your successful year. It seems you are nearly there, and you have worked hard to be healthy.

The support here is amazing, isn't it. And I am sure your positivity will give encouragement to all the Newbies around. 🙂

• Well I hope it does, I tend to be quite assertive tho

• How very true Diana and well done for sticking with it. We all have our blips, it's part of the journey. It's picking yourself up and carrying on that's the hard part. Having help and support from everyone on here really helps.

Good luck as you head towards your goal xx

• Well it's not far off, maybe 2-3lbs

• Yay!!! Congratulations now the hard work of maintaining is here I think it's then when I will be more worried lol. Just going to google macca root. 👍😊💐⭐️

• I buy incite from Amazon, not too expensive either

• Hi Diana,

Wow, a year has certainly made a significant difference!!! You're almost in the 9 stone bracket, and you've conquered your demons - a very inspiring post.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lowcal :-)

• I owe you, moreless and Ruth credit for giving me a verbal kick when I needed it! The bi polar monster calls, which explains yesterday and cravings, oh well such is life

You may also like...